sprinkler systems installer (m/w/d)
If you have completed training in a metal profession and are interested in a new professional perspective, please send us your application.
TSA Stahl- und Anlagenbaugesellschaft mbH Großräschen was entered in the Commercial Register of the Trier District Court B-Nr. 2250 on 12.01.1984.
With effect from 01.11.1991, the company was relocated from Trier to Großräschen in the process of economic development in the new federal states and entered in the Cottbus District Court Commercial Register HRB 1942.
The business purpose of the company is the industrial assembly of prefabricated and supplied parts and the associated ancillary services of general steel construction, in particular hall construction, bridge structures, plant components in power stations of the conventional type, in nuclear power stations as well as in the area of the iron and steel industry and in chemical plants, as well as the execution of welding work of all kinds, ferritic and austenitic steels, and also repair work on mechanical and apparatus engineering plants in all areas of the aforementioned branches of industry.
- ability to work at heights
- Knowledge of VDS
- successful completion of training in a metal profession
- willingness to work at customer´s site
- Physical resilience
- Driver license class B
field of work:
- manual machine operation (RIDGID, REX)
- Installation and maintenance of sprinkler systems
- ability to work with construction drawings
- Measuring and cutting pipes to right size
- Experience in pipeline construction would be very helpful
- sealing pipes with hemp
- setting of saddle clamps
- grooving with grooving machine or manual grooving
- Permanent employment contract
- social benefits
- benefits for on-site work
- Provision of health and safety equipment